Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Books, Music, Sun!

Greetings from Galway, Ireland! I am here to participate in Children's Books Ireland's Book Festival. I will read at the Westside Library at 10am and the Ballybane Library at 11:30 on Thursday Oct 15th. I am looking forward to these events and excited to meet local readers.

Meanwhile, I am at work on a new novel. But given the stellar weather, I am a little distracted and want to share the moment with you in this video. The music is by Luka Bloom. He gave a fantastic performance in the Town Hall last week. Look for his new cd Eleven Songs....

---Meghan Nuttall Sayres

1 comment:

Mary said...

Meghan!
I recognize that from my visit to Galway! Mike and I walked out around that inlet when the sun was setting one day. It was beautiful.
But I want to see your Nettie's Red photo! :(
Please post.